Precor EFX 885 Elliptical
Precor EFX 885 Elliptical
Re-Manufactured Vs Cleaned & Serviced ? CLICK HERE
Learn how ordering works CLICK HERE
Precor EFX 885 Elliptical Crosstrainer w/ p80 Console, the Precor EFX 885 Elliptical combines the benefits of Cross Ramp technology and upper body moving handlebars for a total-body workout. Precor EFX 885 Elliptical's CrossRamp technology, unique to Precor, offers ramp inclines from 13 to 40 degrees, which allows users to target different muscle groups. The Precor EFX 885 Elliptical perfectly matches the natural motion of walking or running. Exercising on the Precor EFX 885 is so smooth, your workout will actually feel easier. Precor EFX Ellipticals are proven to have a lower Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE), so you can exercise longer and more often, and get to your next goal faster.
- CrossRamp technology: provides 20 different settings 13-40 degree ramp incline for users to target different muscle groups. Ideal for all age and fitness levels.
- CrossRamp Technology: Automatic
- Ramp: Adjustable CrossRamp
- Ramp Angle: 13-40 degrees
- Upper Body Handlebars: Moving Handlebars
- Biomechanics: Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all ages, fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user.
- Bearings: Double polyurethane wheels with over-sized axle and sealed bearings with improved seals glide on precision extruded aluminum tracks to distribute user's weight for efficiency providing an incredibly smooth feel.
- Foot pedals: Foot pedals are polypropylene plastic and self-draining
- Covers: Ramp cover of injection molded ABS keeps the ramp cleaner longer. The ramp cover can be lifted off for easy access to clean the tracks, but cannot be inadvertently popped off by stepping on it. Durable rear cover designed to reduce damage that could occur when excessive weight is applied to it. Covered side panels attach using a twist-lock design. Single screw required to securely hold each side panel in place.
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Resistance System: Durable 6-phase generator system with no contacting parts to reduce friction and wear provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 40 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 200 SPM).
- Resistance Levels: 1-20
- Minimum Watts: 18 watts
- Maximum Watts: 720 watts
- Console Features
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15" / (38.1cm) LCD Capacitive Touch Screen Supports NSTB, PAL, PAL BG Standards, Closed Caption
- Tap Control: No
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- QuickStart: Yes
- Motion Controls: yes
- Numeric Keypad: yes
- Muscle Monitor: yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs: Lose Weight Fat Burner Aerobic 4-3 Interval Heart Rate Weight Loss Zone Be Fit Rolling Hills Mountain Peaks Hill Climb 1-1 Interval 2-1 Interval 4-1 Interval Total Body Interval Heart Rate Fitness Zone Manual Get Toned Glute Toner Glute Toner Plus Leg Sculpt Leg Sculpt Plus Push Performance 1-4 Interval 1-2 Interval 5 K Heart Rate Performance Zone Test Your Fitness Fitness Test
- Console Language(s): Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 120 Seconds