FreeMotion Bicep GZFM6002 (Used)
The FreeMotion Bicep targets muscles in the forearm, biceps and shoulders. Functionally trains arms and shoulders to work together in gripping, pulling and lifting movements
- Swivel Pulleys
- Pulley design ensures fluid cable travel and provides nearly unlimited range of motion.
- Independent Arm Movement
- Handles move independently for a wide variety of shoulder exercises and single arm movements.
- Enclosed weight stack limits access to moving parts for user safety.
- Equipment is built with 11- and 7-gauge steel and is electrostatically powder-coated.
- 16-gauge, stainless steel kick plates protect the machine from wear and tear.
- Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act for wheelchair accessibility.
- Effective Resistance: 1 arm - 75 lbs, 2 arms - 150 lbs
- Cable Diameter: 3/16-inch Rated to 2,000 lbs
- Weight Stack Configuration: 5 - 50 x 5 lbs, 60 - 150 x 10 lbs
- Weight: 440 lbs
- Dimensions: 64" L x 36" W x 74"H