FreeMotion Step GZFM6014 (Used)
The FreeMotion Step builds balance, strength and coordination. Targets muscles in the entire lower body to increase strength for activities such as climbing stairs.
- Swivel Pulleys
- Pulley design ensures fluid cable travel and provides nearly unlimited range of motion.
- Independent Arm Movement
- Handles move independently for a wide variety of shoulder exercises and single arm movements.
- Enclosed weight stack limits access to moving parts for user safety.
- Equipment is built with 11- and 7-gauge steel and is electrostatically powder-coated.
- 16-gauge, stainless steel kick plates protect the machine from wear and tear.
- Cable Diameter: 3/16-inch rated to 2,000 lbs.
- Effective Resistance: 1 arm - 100 lbs. (45.5 kg) 2 arms - 200 lbs. (91 kg)
- Weight Stack Configuration:5 - 50 x 5 lbs. (2.25 - 22.75 x 2.25 kg), 60 - 150 x 10 lbs. (27.25 - 68 x 4.5 kg)
- Machine Weight: 610 lbs. (277 kg)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 72" x 36" x 74" (182 cm x 91 cm x 188 cm)