Matrix C5x Climbmill
Matrix C5x Climbmill
Re-Manufactured Vs Cleaned & Serviced ? CLICK HERE
Learn how ordering works CLICK HERE
The Matrix Fitness C5x ClimbMill is the perfect option for people who want the benefits of a stair-climbing workout. Matrix ClimbMills deliver the truest feeling of running stairs on the market. The exclusive Sweat Management System was designed to track sweat away from the user and critical components – prolonging the life of the product.
- Sweat Management System: Our exclusive Sweat Management System was designed to track sweat away from the user and critical components, thus prolonging the life of the product.
- Step Positioning Software: Truly innovation at work, our step position software ensures the steps will lock at the lowest possible point for the user to easily step on and off the product.
- Removable Access Panel: Matrix ClimbMills feature an access panel that can be quickly removed using a common coin for easy serviceability.
- ECB Drive System: All Matrix ClimbMills feature an oil-free ECB modular drive system for maintenance free performance and quiet operation.
- Delineated Steps: Our steps are a full 10 inches deep to accommodate a wide range of users, and color variations are used to aid the user in proper foot placement.
- Control Zone: For added peace of mind, our Control Zone features a sensor that stops the step rotation when triggered by an object or person.
Features and Benefits
- Intuitive LED console display
- Compatible with iPod for charging
- Integrated 3-speed personal fan
- WiFi enabled for use with Matrix Asset Management system
- 10″ step depth accommodates a wide range of users, and color variations aid the user in proper foot placement
- Step position software ensures the steps will lock at the lowest possible point for the user to easily step on and off the product
- Control Zone features a sensor that stops the step rotation when triggered by an object or person
- Sweat Management System tracks sweat away from the user and critical components – prolonging the life of the product.
- Ergo Form grips with integrated pause/stop and resistance controls enhance user comfort and make it easier to perform workout changes on the fly.
- Step-up plate for easy accessibility
- Anti-rust design prevents corrosion, prolonging the life of the product
- Rear-locking and leveling castors allow easy placement within facility
- Oil-free ECB modular drive system for maintenance free performance and quiet operation
- Removable side access panels for easy serviceability
- Display Type: Dot-matrix LED with profile display
- Display Feedback: Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time of Day, Total Program Time, Total Steps, Floors Climbed, Calories, METs, Watts, Level, Heart Rate, SPM, Average SPM, Workout Profile
- User-defined Multi-language Display: Yes – English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese, Swedish, Finnish
- Resistance Range: 1-25
- Workouts: Manual, Training Workouts (Rolling Hills, Interval Training, Calorie Training, Goal Training), Fat Burn, Target HR, Fitness Test (Sub-Maximal Test, WFI Test, CPAT), Constant Watts
- CSAFE Ready-FitLinxx Certified: Yes
- Netpulse Compatible: Yes
- IPTV Compatible: No
- FitTouch Technology: No
- Instant On Technology: NA – powered
- One-button Start: Yes
- On-the-fly Program Change: Yes
- Integrated Vista Clear Television Technology: No
- FITCONNEXION Ready: Yes
- WiFi: Yes
- Multimedia Playback: No
- iPod Compatible: Yes – charging only
- Nike + iPod Compatible: No
- Personal Fan: Yes
- USB Port: Yes
- Virtual Active Compatible: No
- Asset Management Compatible: Yes
- mPower Workout Tracking and Fitness Network Compatible: No
- Web Connectivity: No
- Facility Communication Portal/Calendar: No
- Pause Function: Yes
- Step Depth: 10″
- Step Height: 8″
- Contact & Telemetric HR: Yes
- Delineated Steps: Yes
- Handlebar Design: Optimized handrails with Ergo Form Grips
- Remote Buttons: Yes
- TECH SPECS –
- Resistance Technology: ECB w/ flywheel
- Power Requirements: 120v / 60Hz AC power
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Weight: 348 lbs
- Dimensions: 65″ x 33.5″ x 83.5″
- Shipping Weight: 368 lbs
- One Floor Climbed: 16 steps (approximately