The Matrix Fitness E3x Suspension Elliptical’s intuitive console layout minimizes intimidation factor while providing a full workout selection. The Ergo Form grips with integrated incline and resistance controls enhance comfort and accessibility to key functions. Constant Rate of Acceleration and the Matrix patented Suspension design deliver a perpetually smooth motion, free of wheels and tracks.
The 3X displays those are the more simple and straightforward approach for easy and quick workouts. This is the keypad and button style so you won't experience touchscreen calibration issues nor the complicated options that some touchscreen displays offer. This is the better option for customers who prefer to just get on and workout without the long boot ups for display to power on or who don't need the internet and TV capabilities.. Parts on these keypad style displays are also much cheaper and usually experience less problems than the touchscreen models due to their simple program/hardware setup..
- Stride Length: 21"
- Contact & Telemetric HR: Yes
- Footpad Insert: No
- Pedal Spacing: 2.5"
- Handlebar Design: Multi-position dual action / Custom ergo-bend stationary
- Remote Buttons: Yes
- Resistance System: Brushless Generator
Features and Benefits
- Self-powered system provides cost-savings and freedom of placement within facility
- Low 9.5” step-on height for easy accessibility
- Constant Rate of Acceleration and our patented suspension design delivers a perpetually smooth motion free of wheels and tracks
- LED console display is easily navigated by users of all experience levels
- Contralateral action with tapered, dual action handlebars mimics the body’s true movement and proper fit
- Removable disk for easy serviceability
- Ergo Form™ Grips with integrated resistance controls enhances comfort and accessibility to key functions
- 21" stride length accommodates all users for a comfortable, efficient, and natural workout
- Self-powered System: Our maintenance-free drive is completely self-powered and cord-free, providing cost-savings and freedom of placement within the facility.
- Removable Disk: All Matrix Ascent Trainers & Suspension Ellipticals feature a removable disk for quick access and easy serviceability.
- Constant Rate of Acceleration: Constant Rate of Acceleration and our patented suspension design delivers a perpetually smooth motion free of wheels and tracks.
- Contoured Handle Bars: The tapered, dual-action handlebars provide a total-body workout that strengthens core muscles. The contoured handle design accommodates a wide range of user sizes for a more comfortable workout.
- Display Type: Alphanumeric LED with profile display
- Display Feedback: Time, distance (kilometers or miles), calories, calories per hour, level, speed, RPM, heart rate, METs, Watts, Profile
- Languages Available: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish
- Resistance Range: 1-25
- Workouts: Manual, rolling hills, target HR, interval training, constant watts, fat burn, random, fitness test
- CSAFE Ready-FitLinxx Certified: Yes
- Netpulse Compatible: Yes
- IPTV Compatible: No
- On-The-Fly Program Change: Yes
- One-Button Start: No
- Integrated Vista Clear Television Technology: No
- FITCONNEXION Ready: Yes
- WiFi: No
- Nike + iPod Compatible: No
- Personal Fan: No
- USB Port: Yes
- Virtual Active Compatible: No
- Asset Management Compatible: No
- mPower Workout Training and Fitness Network Compatible: No
- Pause Function: Yes
- Bottle Holder: Yes
- Reading Rack: No
- Power Requirements: Self-Powered - Powered 100v-240v - 50/60Hz AC
- Minimum Watts: 5 Powered / 21 Self-Powered
- Minimum RPM: 10 Powered / 25 Self-Powered
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Weight: 398 lbs
- Dimensions: 70" x 29.2" x 68.5"
- Shipping Weight: 425 lbs