Powerline BSG10X Home gym
Powerline BSG10X Home gym
Excellent workouts, Limited Space, and Quick Assembly are just three of the features offered by the Newest Powerline Home Gym, the BSG10X!
You don’t need an engineering degree to put the BSG10X together. The gym comes 90% pre-assembled in one box. All of the high impact resistant nylon pulleys and 2200lb tensile strength steel cables have been hung and strung by the factory. No confusing diagrams to follow during this assembly. It’s a simple 9 bolt process. You can be working out in as little as 30 minutes. The compact frame, less than 4 foot wide and 6½ foot tall let you install this gym anywhere.
Engineered to be compact and easily assembled the BSG10X does not compromise your workouts. A stable platform and multiple seat adjustments let the BSG10X accommodate many users of all sizes. A 160lb. adjustable weight stack, high, mid and low pulleys, 8 position adjustable press arm and leg developer station the BSG10X enables the user to perform over 40 exercises, safely and biomechanically correct.
Included with the BSG10X is a 48" lat bar a low row bar and an abdominal-harness. Just click on the tech spec tab to see the many features built into this incredible new Powerline gym. The BSG10X also comes backed by the Powerline Exclusive 10 Year Warranty! You can’t afford not to make this a part of your own home workout center!
- Traditional press bar is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
- Lat pulldown station allows unlimited, full range of motion through unilateral, bilateral, converging or diverging movement.
- 160 lb. (73kg) selectorized weight stack.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- 11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function and durability.
- Telescoping, chrome plated, adjustable seat post for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning.
- Floor Space Dimensions: 70”L x 42”W x 80”H (210cm x 139cm x 212cm)
- Live Working Area: 76”L x 42”W x 80”H (264cm x 185cm x 212cm)
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance.
- Impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings.
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- upper pulley, mid pulley, low pulley and press station are all 1:1 ratio
- Includes: 48" lat bar, low row bar, ab crunch harness
Shipping Container Dimensions
- box 1 (of 1) - 82" x 28"13" | 184 lbs.
- sp50 3 boxes of weights | 150 lbs.