Precor AMT 835 w/P30 Console
Precor AMT 835 w/P30 Console
Re-Manufactured Vs Cleaned & Serviced ? CLICK HERE
Learn how ordering works CLICK HERE
The AMT 835 is as versatile as the human body and different from any other type of workout, the award-winning Precor Adaptive Motion Trainer (AMT) is designed to not only work your body, but also your imagination. Go from short strides to long strides, walking to running, then into deep lunges, on-the-fly. The AMT gives you the freedom to create a challenging and completely unique workout every time. Touch and telemetry heart rate includes 4 programs, 20 levels of resistance and is self-powered. The commercial-oriented AMT meets your most demanding workout needs and provides a challenging alternative to any exerciser looking for variety and the chance to experience freedom of movement.
Having trouble deciding which AMT is right for you?
Check out our easy to read Precor AMT 5 Model Comparison Chart!
- Adaptive motion: By allowing you to alter your motion at the slightest whim of your imagination, no two workouts have to feel the same. Choose your movement and change it as often as your heart and mind desire. Adaptive motion helps create new possibilities and rewards.
- Adjustable Stride Length: Naturally adjust stride length from 0 to 27 inches to match your desired workout without the need to control settings. As you move, the Stride Dial graphic helps you see the adjustable stride to determine your active muscle groups. The pendulum-like swing of the monitor moves with the foot pedals. Note that you get a higher calorie burn with longer strides.
- Dual Plane Resistance: A patented low-impact system applies resistance to both horizontal and vertical planes of motion, adding another dimension to your workout and increasing your calorie burn compared to other fitness machines. Contralateral arm movement ensures your arm and leg movements are coordinated to produce the most natural motion.
- Resistance System: 20 resistance levels ranging from 20 watts (level 1 at 60 SPM, zero stride length) to 375 watts (level 20 at 120 SPM, max stride length)
- Resistance Levels: 1 to 20
- Console Type: Large LED Display, QuickStart lets you begin workout with the push of a single button, Motion control for resistance, Preset Programs: Heart rate, interval, manual, fat burner
- Number of Programs: 4
- 21 Electronic Readouts: Resistance, distance, strides, calories, heart rate, time elapsed/time remaining, speed, and more
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Integrated reading rack
- Lowest Step-up Height: 5.5 inches
- Highest Step-up Height: 18.5 inches
- Foot Pedal Dimensions: 7.5 W x 14.5 L inches (W x L)
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals: 4 inches
- Dimensions: 74″ x 28″ x 69″ (L x W x H)
- Equipment Weight: 445 pounds