Total Gym ELEVATE ROW ADJ
The only rower on the market on an incline, the ELEVATE Row ADJ™ features seven levels of adjustable bodyweight resistance and produces a full body workout, integrating a strength component into a traditional cardio machine.
Simple and fun to use, the ELEVATE Row ADJ™ targets all the muscles groups simultaneously and enables a smooth consistent load through the entire range of motion, due to loaded concentric and eccentric phases of the exercise.
Designed for multi-planar movement including exercises such as biceps curls and an alternating side-to-side row, rowing is fun to use and user friendly, accommodating all fitness levels.
The ELEVATE Row ADJ™ helps enhance basic core stability and strengthens basic muscle groups. The ELEVATE Row ADJ's™ versatility makes it ideal as part of a self-serve circuit on the gym floor, for small group training, on the cardio deck and as part of boot camp high intensity interval training.
Benefits for the individual exerciser:
- Low level strength component with a cardio workout.
- Seven levels of resistance of rowing at an incline coupled with two independent moving platforms produces a workout that engages all muscle groups simultaneously achieving a quicker, more effective workout.
- Low compression on the joints, especially the lower spine.
- Full leg and shoulder strengthening.
- Exercises can be progressed or regressed to accommodate all fitness levels.
- The resistance incline can be raised or lowered to adapt to all needs.
- Designed to adapt to all body sizes.
Training applications and biomechanics:
- Closed-chain partial loading of the joints.
- Platform provides option for single foot positions.
- Provides both concentric and eccentric loading.
- Trains prime stabilizers & proprioception.
- Multiple exercises and variations.
- Joint friendly, non-compressive.